miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Hello Welcome to my blog!

I would like to use this “technology space” (which by the way I’m getting good at, thanks to my friends from the master) to share with you some teaching activities that I have developed during my studies in the master and some others that I already had so you can adapt them into your teaching context and I hope you can share with me some of yours to improve mine!

THANKS!

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! Mara, congratulations!! You have come out with an incredible blog for being the first one in your life!! I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Welcome I like your blog, thank you for sharing all these ideas. VISIT MINE PLEASE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks for sharing your ideas with us , you are a creative teacher and of course I would like to take into account some of your activites in my classes . If you need ideas or suggestions do not doubt in asking me for help

    ResponderEliminar